new student special
tips and tricks for your first class
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before class (we lock the door as soon as class starts).
- The studio is heated between 85 - 95 degrees. You can expect to sweat.
- Drink water before and after class. Coconut water and bananas are great sources of natural electrolytes to rehydrate.
- Avoid wearing cotton - it gets heavy when it's sweaty!
- Our teachers are highly trained in giving you hands-on-assists to help you move into deeper postures safely. You can always let a teacher know if you do not want to be touched.
- Most importantly...drop whatever expectations you have - let the class be what it is!